Querri is here to help you get more done with your data. You own all of it, and we don't use it for anything except processing it in the ways you ask us to.
You can read the details below, and also please reach out if you have any questions.
Last revised on: October 13th, 2023
1. MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
During your use of the Services, Querri collects Personal Data about you in various ways, including
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically as you use the Services.
2.1. Information Provided by You
We may collect the following types of Personal Data and other information directly from you. For example, when you use the Services to upload and analyze data, create an account or profile, or communicate with our team. We may collect the following types of Personal Data:
- Registration information, including name, email address, phone number, a password.
- Biometric information, including a photograph which you may upload to a profile.
- Information in Customer Records, including name, postal address, phone number, customer code;
- You may be required to provide financial and bank information prior to purchasing the Services. Please note, we do not store financial and bank information; such information is securely processed and stored by Stripe, our payment processor. For more information on Stripe’s privacy practices, please visit: https://stripe.com/privacy.
- Data provided for analysis via the AI Generated Services, we may process the data you upload to fulfill your data analysis request; however, your data and prompts are not used for model training purposes.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL ONLY UPLOAD OR PROVIDE DATA TO US LAWFULLY AND WILL OBTAIN ALL NECESSARY CONSENTS TO ALLOW US TO PROCESS PROVIDED DATA. WE WILL PROCESS DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH GENERALLY APPLICABLE LAWS BINDING UPON US, WHICH MAY NOT INCLUDE SPECIFIC REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS.
Special Category Data
Some of the information that we may collect as a result of providing the Services is particularly sensitive (e.g., biometric information and data contained within a data set provided for analysis). We only collect this information as provided by or consented by you.
Such sensitive information is only shared for the purpose of providing the Services or as consented for and will not be shared or used by us for any other purposes.
2.2. Information Automatically Collected by the Services
Querri and third-party service providers may automatically collect information about you when you use the Site. Like many other websites or apps, Querri and its providers may collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the Site. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of the Site, and for our internal analytics so that we can improve the Site. This information includes:
- Internet and Electronic Activity Data, including cookies, details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, generalized location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site, device's unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, device's telephone number, browsing history, browser and device information, advertising identifiers, clickstreams, search history, usage details, IP address, pixel tags, browser version, operating system, other tracking technologies.
- Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics, we use Google Analytics on the Site to help us analyze the traffic on the Site. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Data, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ You may opt out of the use of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Hubspot, we use Hubspot to assist with analytics of the Site. Hubspot will set cookies for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session). For more information about how Hubspot collects and uses your data, visit https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
- Provide the Services. We may use your Personal Data to provide the Services and any other services you may request from us. (CONSENT; CONTRACT; LEGITIMATE INTEREST)
- Monitor the Services. We collect your Personal Data for monitoring purposes to help us diagnose problems with our servers, administer and troubleshoot the Services, calculate usage levels, analyze industry standards, and analyze transactions, trends, and statistics regarding the use of the Services. (CONSENT; LEGITIMATE INTEREST)
- Communicate with You. We may use your Personal Data to send you marketing information about the Services, special promotions, and other items that may be of interest to you. We may also contact you on behalf of our third-party business partners about a particular offering of theirs that may be of interest to you. (CONSENT; LEGITIMATE INTEREST)
- Improve the Services. We may use your Personal Data to make the Services more stable and user-friendly, to analyze service issues, improve the design and content of the Services, personalize your experience, analyze how the Services is used, offer new services, and to develop new marketing programs relating to the Services. (CONSENT, LEGITIMATE INTEREST)
- Support Business Operations. We may use your Personal Data to support our internal and business operations, including marketing, security, and advertising. (CONSENT; LEGITIMATE INTEREST)
3 a. Legal Basis for Processing
If our processing of your Personal Data is based solely on your consent, subject to legal exceptions, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may disclose Personal Data about you to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Marketing Partners. We may share your Personal Data with entities that perform marketing or data aggregation services on our behalf, or with which Querri or an affiliate has joint marketing arrangements
- Analytics Partners. We may use analytics-based technologies to assist with internal analysis and improvement of the Services.
- Employer and Business Partners. You may choose to share your profile information, provided data set, and data analysis within your company account.
- Authorized Representatives. If another individual is managing your account with us or your email account which the Services connect to on your behalf (for example, a manager managing the account of a employee), as authorized by you or as a personal representative under applicable law, that person can view all Personal Data about you on the Services.
- In the Event of Merger, Sale, Divestitures, or Change of Control. Querri reserves the right to transfer Personal Data to a buyer or other successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of Querri or substantially all of its assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about you is among the assets transferred.
- With Your Consent. We may share your information for other purposes pursuant to your consent or at your direction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding how we use the Personal Data you provide to us. Please understand that if you choose not to disclose information to us, it may affect your ability to use some features of the Services. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
From time to time if you have supplied your email address, we may send you marketing or informational emails. If you prefer not to receive any or all of our marketing and promotional communications, you may opt-out of these communications by following the opt-out prompts on these communications. You also may ask us not to send you other marketing or informational communications by contacting us as specified in the Contact Information section below, and we will honor your request. Please note that even after you are removed from our marketing lists, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as responding to your support requests.
5.2. Do Not Track
6. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND WEBSITE
The Services are not intended for children, and we encourage parents and guardians to be aware of and monitor the websites visited by their children. Querri does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under 16 years of age. If Querri learns that a child under the age of 16 has submitted Personal Data to the Services without guardian or parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to remove or delete such information as soon as practicable and not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others or as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under age 16 has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us as specified in the Contact Information section below.
8. RETENTION PERIOD
We take the security of your Personal Data seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. While we implement these measures, please note that 100% security is not possible, and we cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Data will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
We utilize infrastructure-as-a-service cloud providers (each, a ”Cloud Infrastructure Provider”) and provide Services using storage hosted by the applicable Cloud Infrastructure Provider. Subject to change from time-to-time, our current Cloud Infrastructure Provider is Amazon Web Services.
10. EEA AND UK PRIVACY RIGHTS
10.1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Querri.
10.2. Processing Purposes and Legal Bases
Querri processes your Personal Data for the lawful purposes, and under the legal bases set forth in the Collection of Personal Data section above.
10.3. Onward Transfer
Querri will not disclose Personal Data to a third party except as stated below:
We may disclose Personal Data to subcontractors and third-party agents. Before disclosing Personal Data to a subcontractor or third-party agent, we will obtain assurances by contractual agreement from the recipient that it will: (i) transfer such data only for limited and specified purposes; (ii) ascertain that the subcontractor or third-party agent is obligated to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the GDPR; (iii) take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that subcontractors and third-party agents effectively process the Personal Data transferred in a manner consistent with the organization’s obligations under the GDPR; (iv) require subcontractors and third-party agents to notify the organization if it makes a determination that it can no longer meet its obligation to provide the same level of protection as is required by the GDPR; (v) upon notice, including under (iv), take reasonable and appropriate steps to stop and remediate unauthorized processing; and (vi) provide a summary or a representative copy of the relevant privacy provisions of its contract with subcontractors and third-party agents to the Supervisory Authorities upon request.
We also may be required to disclose, and may disclose, Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purpose of meeting national security or law enforcement requirements, or in the event of a merger or acquisition.
10.4. Rights under the GDPR
Data Subjects have the following privacy rights under the GDPR:
- Right of Access. You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not we process Personal Data from you, and you also have the right to at any time obtain access to your Personal Data stored by us.
- Right to Rectification. If we process your Personal Data, we use reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which your Personal Data was collected. If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to require us to correct it.
- Right to Erasure. You may have the right to require us to delete your Personal Data.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You may have the right to request the restriction or suppression of Personal Data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. If you have given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before the withdrawal.
- Right to Data Portability. You may have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit this data to another controller.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority located in the European Union or UK. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at the website of the European Commission.
If you would like to exercise your EEA and UK privacy rights, please contact us as specified in the Contact Information section with a reference to “EEA and UK.”
See Confidentiality and Security section above for more information about our security practices.
10.6. Retention of Personal Data
For more information, please refer to the Retention Period section above.
10.7. Transfers to the United States
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
Attention: Legal Department
11 Ewall Street
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Got questions about Querri, AI or LLMs?
differently about how we use and benefit from data. We’re here to help you navigate this new world.